Website & Privacy Policies
ATP Worldwide Ltd (ATP) is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents, including links to other websites maintained by other organisations or any advertising, and disclaims all such representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of ATP howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies, errors or in any other way is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither ATP nor any of its employees, officers, agents, contractors, subcontractors or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit ATP's liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its employees or agents.
ii) General Policy
The information that you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically helps us to monitor our service and provide you with the services that you are entitled to as a resident of Luton or visitor to our website. All emails/forms are treated in the same way as other communications with the council. Emails to your elected representatives are confidential between yourself and your representative.If you have any concerns, questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
iii) Third Party Sites
Some of our services are provided through partnerships with other organisations. We may, on occasion, share non-personal aggregated information to these third parties.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu for a video about cookies visitwww.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Many of our pages contain links to sites operated by third parties. The content on these sites are not under our control. If you have any questions concerning these sites and the usage of them we suggest that you contact the webmaster of the site directly.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium. We use secure servers for sensitive information and this may in the future, be used for the capture of all personal information.
vii) Usage of information
If requested we may submit your information to law enforcement or government authorities.
viii) Policy Changes
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
ATP Worldwide Ltd is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
ATP Worldwide Ltd complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
- For the purpose of providing you with our services.
- We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out below and disclose the same to our partner companies for business purposes. These purposes include administration, service, quality and improvement-related activities, customer care, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, advertising and marketing, and dispute resolution.
- ATP Worldwide Ltd will not collect Information considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your comission.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and keep you informed about events in the resort or supported by ATP Worldwide and its groups of companies.
- Processing is carried out by employees of ATP Worldwide Ltd and partner company employees.
- There is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of staff in ATP Worldwide Ltd and its partner companies in order to carry provide you a service to in the administration of your booking.
We will only share your data with third parties outside of the companies with your consent.
- Using your information, we may from time to time ATP Worldwide may contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our group of companies.
- We will request that you agree to email when you make a booking through our website or provide us with your email in phone conversation with one of our members of staff.
- If you do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us, use our "unsubscribe email", opt-out of personalised emails. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way and remove it from our records.